7 days/6 nights, Half board
Try this unique ALTERNATIVE package offering guided cycling, kayaking and hiking, a day boat tour to Kleftiko
plus tickets, accommodation and meals at a local taverna.
- - Boat Tickets/Air Tickets - economy class, round trip from Piraeus /Athens to Milos OR Santorini - Milos
- - Arrival/Departure transfers from Port to Hotel
- - 6 nights in double rooms with breakfast (in the room)
- - 6 meals (one per day) at local taverna (3 course meal)
- - 1 Farewell dinner (5 course meal)
- - Cycling, kayaking and hiking routes in Milos. Approximately 15-30km per day. Bicycles, kayaks and necessary gear included. Transfers when needed, a support vehicle and an experienced guide
- - Transfers if needed, a support vehicle and a guide
- - One day boat tour from Provatas to Kleftiko and Sykia
- - Services of a dedicated leader
- - Public Liability Policy Insurance
1st Day: Arrival in Milos. Transfer to rooms in Adamas or near Provatas beach. Meet cycling guide, take bikes and gear and set off on first adventurous half day in Milos. Upon return meet at restaurant/taverna for inclusive meal with local specialties.
2nd Day: Kayak day. Breakfast. Transfer to Provatas. Meet guide, pick up kayaks from Provatas beach. Paddle all the way towards the East, see the beaches of Fyriplaka, Tsigrado, Kalamos, Agia Kyriaki, Paliochori. Final desgtination the old Sulphur mine Thiorychia. Two stops for swimming and at least one hour at the beach of Thiorychia for exploration of the wild and unique surrounding area. Start paddling back late afternoon. Meal at local taverna upon return. Free evening.
3rd Day: Hiking day. Breakfast, hiking tour (route depending on weather) – Swim at destination. Transfer to Plaka in the afternoon. Walk up to the Castle of Milos and then walk down to Klima, following the ancient Milos pilots’ route. Arrive in Klima for an incredible sunset! Transfer back to taverna for meal.
4th Day: Boat tour. Breakfast. Board the boat from Provatas bay to Gerontas beach, Kleftiko and Sykia. Set off time 11.00 am. Three stops for swimming and snorkeling (flippers and masks provided). Return around 17.00. Meal and free evening.
5th Day: Hard Cycling Day (30 Km). Breakfast. Cycling all the way to Adamas for rest and a refreshment. Set off from Adamas and cycle all the way to Pollonia. Two stops on the way. One at Filakopi, the ancient city of Milos and one for a swim. Reach Pollonia free time to swim or have a drink and set off to return for scheduled dinner.
6th Day: Kayak Day. Breakfast. Transfer to Sarakiniko. Pick up kayaks and paddle to Fyropotamos beach, passing from Mandrakia and the amazing caves all along the way. Stop for swimming and snorkeling on the way. Rest at Fyropotamos. Set off to return to Sarakiniko and be transferred back to our rooms for dinner.
7th Day: Departure Day. Breakfast. Enough time for a swim. Transfer to the port/airport for departure.