7 days/6 nights, Half board
Cook your own lunch and dinner with a local instructor. Ten local gastronomy lessons plus a farewell BBQ and a day boat tour to Kleftiko
- - Boat Tickets/Air Tickets – economy class, round trip from Piraeus /Athens to Milos OR Santorini - Milos
- - Arrival/Departure transfers from Port to Hotel
- - 6 nights in double rooms with breakfast (in the room)
- - 10 cooking lessons (You cook your own lunch and dinner!)
- - A local instructor will show you how to make Milos specialties
- - 1 Farewell BBQ
- - One day boat tour from Provatas to Kleftiko and Sykia
- - Services of a dedicated leader
- - Public Liability Policy Insurance
Itinerary1st Day: Arrival in Milos. Transfer to rooms in Provatas. Settle in the rooms, meet local cook and first, introductory cooking lesson - dinner.
2nd Day: Local Breakfast prepared by the group for the group. Day tour round the northern side of the island, with a stop for swimming and relaxation. Return to accommodation place for cooking lesson and evening dinner.
3rd Day: Breakfast. Morning cooking lesson on another local recipe. Day tour to visit, Tripiti the Catacombs, the Ancient Theater and Klima, the ancient port of Milos. Upon return there will be enough time for swimming and relaxing before the evening cooking session.
4th Day: Breakfast. Morning cooking lesson on another local recipe. Afternoon free for swimming and sunbathing. Late afternoon cooking lesson. Evening tour to Plaka and the castle for Sunset.
5th Day: Boat Tour. From Provatas beach, after breakfast, travel all the way to the open top cave of Sykia, visiting Gerontas beach and the pirates’ hideout Kleftiko for swimming and snorkeling. Free time to swim. Set off to return to Provatas in the afternoon. Enough to relax before the sunset cooking lesson and evening meal.
6th Day: Breakfast. Morning cooking lesson, tour of the south part of the island, Firiplaka beach, Tsigrado, Agia Kyriaki and the volcanic Paliochori. Stops for swimming and sunbathing. Return for the evening cooking lesson, dinner and local wine tasting.!
7th Day: Departure Day. After breakfast, transfer to the port of Milos where there will be enough time to enjoy a walk around the village before departure time to Athens/Santorini.