7days/6nights, Half board
- - Boat Tickets/Air Tickets – economy class, round trip from Piraeus /Athens to Milos OR Santorini - Milos
- - Arrival/Departure transfers from Port to Hotel
- - 6 nights in double rooms with breakfast (in the room)
- - 6 meals (one per day) at local taverna (3 course meal)
- - 1 Farewell dinner (5 course meal)
- - Hiking routes in Milos. 10-20km approximately per day
- - Transfers if needed, a support vehicle and a guide
- - One day boat tour from Provatas to Kleftiko and Sykia
- - Services of a dedicated leader
- - Public Liability Policy Insurance
Itinerary1st Day: Arrival in Milos. Transfer to rooms in Adamas or near Provatas beach. Meet guide, take gear and set off on our first hiking “Walking at Sunset in Milos”. Return by private bus to local restaurant/taverna for inclusive meal with local specialties.
2nd Day: Sulphur Mines. Breakfast. Transfer to Zefyria village. Start hiking day and walk all the way to the old Sulphur Mine, at the South East of the island. Exploring and a refreshing swim. BBQ meal on the beach included. Walk back to point of transfer private bus pick up point to return to rooms.
3rd Day: Volcano - Agia Kyriaki. Breakfast. Transfer to Alikes (near the airport). Walk up to the volcano crater. Walk down to Agia Kyriaki beach for a swim. Return late afternoon/early evening. Rest and dinner at a local restaurant overlooking the Aegean blue.
4th Day: North side - Pollonia. Breakfast. Transfer to Mandrakia on the northern side of the island and walk the coastal way to reach the traditional village of Pollonia. Late lunch. Transfer back to the rooms and free evening.
5th Day: Hard Hiking Day - Kleftiko & Sykia. Breakfast. Transfer to Agios Ioannis monastery and beach. Guided hiking all the way to Kleftiko, the pirates hideout and Sykia, the amazing cave with no roof! Return by the private bus to Provatas for a traditional dinner at a taverna.
6th Day: Skiadi in Kimolos OR Poliegos. Breakfast. Transfer to Pollonia. From Pollonia board small boat to Kimolos OR private boat to Poliegos. The trip Milos to Kimolos is 20 minutes. The boat trip to Poliegos from Pollonia is shorter. Upon arrival at Kimolos hiking starts to reach “Skiadi”, a beautiful spot of Kimolos. Visit Chorio on the way back. The hiking in Poliegos will be a route to the Lighthouse or a longer path around the uninhibited island. Return to Milos for Good bye dinner.
7th Day: Departure Day. After breakfast, time to enjoy a swim. Transfer to the port/Airport of Adamas to depart to Athens or Santorini.