7days/6nights, Half board
- - Boat Tickets/Air Tickets – economy class, round trip from Piraeus /Athens to Milos OR Santorini - Milos
- - Arrival/Departure transfers from Port to Rooms
- - 6 nights in double rooms with breakfast (in the room)
- - 6 meals (one per day) at local taverna (3 course meal)
- - 1 Farewell dinner (5 course meal)
- - 2 hours a day Yoga or Pilates (Morning & Sunset sessions)
- - One day boat tour from Provatas to Kleftiko and Sykia
- - Services of a dedicated leader
- - Public Liability Policy Insurance
Itinerary1st Day: Arrival in Milos. Transfer to hotel/rooms. Meet our yoga or pilates instructor for the first time. One pilates/yoga session on the first day. Relaxing day on a beach and a refreshing exercise session. Transfer (if needed) to restaurant/taverna for inclusive meal with local specialties.
2nd Day: Yoga or Pilates session early in the morning. A relaxing day enjoying the sun and sea of the beaches in Milos! Yoga or Pilates session outdoors during Sunset time. Dinner with set included menu at local taverna.
3rd Day: A guided tour after yoga/pilates and breakfast. Visit the northern side of the island and stop for a swim in Sarakiniko and Pachena. Visit Filakopi, the ancient city of Milos and finish off at the traditional village Pollonia Sunset Yoga or Pilates and meal. Return to rooms. Free evening.
4th Day Guided tour by bus after yoga/pilates and breakfast. Set off at 11.00 am, visit all the archeological and cultural interest spots of Milos (Plaka, Tripiti, Ancient Theater, Catacombs and Klima). Afternoon free for swimming and sunbathing. Sunset yoga or pilates session and dinner with set menu in the evening.
5th Day: Boat tour from Provatas beach, after yoga/ pilates session and breakfast. Travel all the way to the open top cave of Sykia, visiting Gerontas beach and the pirates hideout Kleftiko for swimming and snorkeling. Free time to swim. Set off to return to Provatas in the afternoon. Enough to relax before the sunset session of yoga or pilates and evening meal.
6th Day: Yoga & South Milos. After morning session of yoga or pilates and breakfast. Set off on another tour. Visit the south part of the island, Firiplaka beach, Tsigrado, Agia Kyriaki and the volcanic Paliochori. Meal at a restaurant in Paliochori!
7th Day: Departure. After an early morning session of yoga or pilates and breakfast, there will be enough time to enjoy a walk around the port of Adamas before departure time to Athens/Santorini.